Friday, October 15, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question comes from Christina who blogs at The Paperback Princesses.


"When you read a book that you just can't get into, do you stick it out and keep reading or move to your next title?"

Answer:
I  always continue to read. I do however pick up another book so that I have something I am interested in going at the same time.  I alternate because after all I do read for pleasure. What I find about books is that just because I do not like it, there are others that would love it, so unless the grammar and spelling are horrendous, I continue to read and give what I hope is a fair review, that is why I got into blogging. I have been lucky so far and have not found anything too bad. Great question Christina.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good answer -I do something similar :)

Anonymous said...

Stopping in via the hop! I used to try and finish absolutely everything but I've kind of given that up now! I put books I'm not liking away for later and move onto the next one in the pile. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Hopping by! Hope you are having a great weekend.

Hope you hop my way - and check out my giveaway! :)

http://libertyfallsdown.wordpress.com/2010/10/15/book-blog-hop-15/