Thursday, November 18, 2010

Book Blogger Hop
"Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"


Answer: I am most thankful for my family, I have the most wonderful children, and grandchildren, a husband that can't be beat and my extended family while not as close as I would like, we all love each other. I am also thank full to have gained a whold bunch of new friends through blogging, there is a reason for everthing.
 


 




Now for the Follow Fun!

3 comments:

TheBookGirl said...

Great sentiments!
Hope you enjoy your holiday :)

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. New follower. There's definitely a lot to be thankful for this year. I'm certainly grateful for the blogging community.
My Hop

Alissa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :] I like your review of Zan Gah, especially because I've been contemplating reading the series, but have been trying to compare multiple reviews first.

Have a great rest of the weekend!